Under Article. 52 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the customer may withdraw from the conditions and therefore the purchase contract for any reason, without giving reasons and without penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the products.
The full text of Legislative Decree 21/2014 can be consulted here: http://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2014/3/11/14G00033/sg
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article, the customer must send Pelletterie Manrico a notice to that effect, within the time specified, the following email address email@example.com
Or through the wizard by accessing the order in your account
Once notified as above, the customer will receive an authorization code that must be written on the package, and will have to resubmit products Pelletterie Manrico within 14 (fourteen) days from the said withdrawal to the following address:
Pelletterie Manrico Corso Giacomo Matteotti 117 56025 Pontedera (PI) ITALY
The cost of the return shipment will be charged to the same customer, who will use the carrier of his choice.
In any case, the right of withdrawal can be exercised by refusing the delivery of the order. Refusing a delivery does not entitle you to any refund.
EXTENSION OF RETURN FOR THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD
Without prejudice to the period of 14 days set by the aforesaid decree, for the Christmas period, to all orders delivered from 1 December to 11 December included is given the right to request the return of the goods within the final deadline of 31 December.
In this case, items will be refunded only through the emission of a voucher equal to the value of the goods, excluded additional delivery and payment systems fees and other services as paid on the first delivery.
The shipping costs are charged by the customer and are subject to the general conditions mentioned below.
The voucher issued will have to be spent within a year from emission, exclusively on www.laborsetteria.com site, in a single solution, will not be refunded under any circumstances, it does not give the right to change.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
So that the customer may be entitled to a refund the return must meet the following conditions:
· The goods must be returned intact, if possible in the packaging in which it was delivered, or one of equal strength, sealed with tape on all openings.
· It must be affixed a label giving details of the sender, the shipping address and the authorization code received. Alternatively, you can hand write on the package the required data using a permanent marker.
· The goods must be complete with all its parts and in original packaging (envelopes, boxes, dustbag and packaging), with tags still attached, but it has been removed the warranty seal LA Borsetteria
· All items must be returned together with their original box, where present, which is considered in all respects an integral part of the product itself and that must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, and can not be used as a single outer packaging.
· The right of withdrawal will apply to product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise only on the withdrawal of the product (ex: accessories, straps, etc ...);
· The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Pelletterie Manrico, is under the responsibility of the customer;
· In case the goods are damaged during transport, Pelletterie Manrico will promptly notify the Customer, to enable him to file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the customer, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
· Pelletterie Manrico does not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or otherwise depending on the return shipping.
· Any gifts received for promotions or other must be returned when you decide to get a refund.
· You will not accept returns for items personalized or custom made.
Pelletterie Manrico will refund the customer the full amount of the returned items within 10(ten) days from the receiving of the withdrawal expedition, by transfer of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed . If paying by bank transfer, the customer must notify Pelletterie Manrico IBAN to which make the repayment.
For items purchased through the use of a SixthContinent code, the refund will be made exclusively by issuing a new code equal to the one used in the order, and by repaying the part not covered by the voucher. For example, buying an item from € 100.00 using a € 50.00 coupon and paying the difference through PayPal, the refund includes the issue of a new code of € 50.00 and a refund of € 50.00.
In any case, the customer does not incur any fees as a result of the repayment. Pelletterie Manrico may suspend repayment until receipt of the returned product or until such time as the customer proves that he successfully returned the product, whichever comes first.
In any case, the customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Manrico Pelletterie established that:
- The return shipment has not been previously authorized by Pelletterie Manrico through the communication of the code to be placed on the package;
- The returned product and / or its accessories, and / or the packaging are intact;
- The tamper seal LA Borsetteria was removed or even altered;
- The product is missing its outer and / or internal packaging;
- The product is missing the integral elements of the same and / or accessories (for. Ex. Fasteners, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Pelletterie Manrico will return to sender the purchased product, charging him for shipping charges and, if already repaid, the price of the product.
RETURNS FOR DEFECTS OF CONFORMITY
In compliance with its obligations under the Legislative Decree 206/2005 concerning the defects, the customer can exercise his right as follows:
Send written notice to Pelletterie Manrico at Email: INFO@MANRICOPELLETTERIE.COM within two months of the defect attaching to the notice a copy of the purchase invoice or order confirmation. The validity period for warranty claims is 24 months for only End-users, and is limited to one year for items not purchased from Final consumers (companies / professionals) as stipulated in the aforesaid Decree.
The customer as a result of this notification can receive a request for photographic documentation for a first assessment.
The customer will receive a return authorization code that must be affixed to the package.
The customer will have to send Pelletterie Manrico Corso Giacomo Matteotti 117, 56025 Pontedera (PI) ITALY article presenting the defect, using adequate packaging to protect its contents, seal all openings with duct tape.
The package must have a label with the sender, the shipping address and the authorization code received. Alternatively, you can hand write the required data using a permanent marker.
The costs for the return to Pelletterie Manrico are charged to the customer, who will use his favourite parcel service.
Upon receipt of the package, it will be activated the verification procedure of the alleged defect, which may lead to sending the headquarters of the manufacturer for further verification and repairs.
After the verification process, if it was actually it found a lack of conformity, the customer will receive free of charge the article duly repaired or replaced with a new article if available, or the money refunded.
In the event that is not experiencing any lack of conformity, or the wear part make it impossible to establish whether or not a lack of conformity, the item will be returned to you at no charge.